Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Update

I realized that a few people have actually been visiting this site so I wanted to provide a brief update. My last publish was back in 2011 and soon there after I was hired on at Microsoft full time. What I thought was going to be a great experience and adventure turned into one of the the most difficult and trying experiences of my life. I may create a new post covering the topic, but for now I will say that I escaped in December to a small consulting company in Redmond called Brightlight Consulting.

Part of this move was to become a more well rounded BI developer and learn Linux and Netezza. I have been working in the Microsoft BI stack for 6 years and in Excel for 10 but after my Microsoft experience I just didn't like them anymore and had no desire to work with Microsoft products again. Hopefully with time I'll get the interest back, but right now I'm excited to be learning something new.

I will be continuing to update this site here and there as I develop Excel reports and tools in my new position. Thanks to those that are viewing this and hopefully you have found something useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment